1) You fail to look good.
2) You pray for an excellent husband instead of becoming an excellent wife material.
3) You use money to buy a man and
keep the relationship under your control.
4) You sell your destiny fo marriage.
5) You stay in an unhealthy relationship because you are scared that if you break up with him, you may not find another man as good as him.
6) You give your heart to a man and later try to use your head….
7) You compete with your man instead of complementing him.
8) You use sex to get a man.
9) You work at a job that limit your progress in life.
10) You follow a man blindly.
11) You mistake romance for love.
12) You don’t put God first in your life.
13) You mistake the availability of money for love.
14) You don’t know what you want in life.
15) You fail to grow up in maturity.
16) You enter into a relationship with unavailable man.
17) You force a relationship to stay alive.
18) You date different men at the same time giving each of them the impression that you are romantically interested in them when you really are not.
19) You compare your man with your father, brother, or other men in the past.
20) You adapt to an unhealthy relationship instead of demanding for change, respect and honour.
21) You fail to connect with quality, God fearing men and women in positive relationships.
22) You assumed the position of a wife, by cooking for your bf, doing his laundry, and living with him